The University of Arizona Guerrero Student Center welcomes campus organizations, departments, and Tucson community organizations to use our meeting spaces. Please read the rules and responsibilities before filling out the request form.
Rules and Your Responsibilities when using our spaces:
- Please bring your own dry erase markers.
- Leave room and tables clean (paper towels and cleaning solution available to clean table tops.
- Trash must be emptied immediately upon completion of meeting. All food trash must be removed to dumpster behind Chavez building (by CESL building).
- DO NOT LEAVE FOOD TRASH IN ANY ROOM RECEPTACLES.
- Turn off lights - turn of projector/television.
- Ensure doors are locked when leaving - double check before leaving.
- If date requested falls on a Saturday you must give 2 weeks notice.
- Room 205 - Tables must be put back in original arrangement if they are moved. Table arrangement diagram located by light switch. - Turn off projector, checking that light is red showing it is off (please double check it if off).
- Room 209 - Tables must be put back in original arrangement if they are moved. Table arrangement diagram located by light switch.
- Room 211 - Tables arranged in diamond shape patter - 4 chairs per table - Turn of television.